"I dream my paintings, then I paint my dreams" ~ Vincent Van Gogh
I like the way that Kate has done the background and the leaves overlapping.AlexanderK.
I like how Alexander has done the toocans colours because they go together. I also like the way the greens are blended in the leaves. Juliana K.
I love the use of color for the background of the toucans and the attention to detail and dimension that your students have demonstrated. I also appreciated you stopping by my blog www.dreamdrawcreate.com and leaving such nice comments.
I like estelle's picture the toucans look very cute
Wonderful! The colors are great on these and the backgrounds are vibrant! I love it!
Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love hearing your opinion, it means a lot to me, and to my students!
I like the way that Kate has done the background and the leaves overlapping.
ReplyDeleteAlexanderK.
I like how Alexander has done the toocans colours because they go together. I also like the way the greens are blended in the leaves. Juliana K.
ReplyDeleteI love the use of color for the background of the toucans and the attention to detail and dimension that your students have demonstrated.
ReplyDeleteI also appreciated you stopping by my blog www.dreamdrawcreate.com and leaving such nice comments.
I like estelle's picture the toucans look very cute
ReplyDeleteWonderful! The colors are great on these and the backgrounds are vibrant! I love it!
ReplyDelete