More Glasshouse Mountains in Wax Resist


Estelle T-F (Year 3)

Ethan B (Year 2)

Mackenzie R (Year 2)

Lucinda T (Year 5)

Emily H (Year 3)

Jasmin T (Year 5)

Makedde C (Year 1)

Charlotte K (Year 2)

Fatima M (Year 2)

Jake E (Prep)

Kai M (Prep)

Lily L (Year 2)

Millie A (Year 2)

Zoe K (Year 2)

Emma G (Year 4)

Harry O (Year 3)

Kate P (Year 4)

Seanea I (Year 6)

Thomas B (Year 4)

Emily W (Year 2)

Wax resist renditions of the Glasshouse Mountains on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, by my talented students! I think this lesson is improving with each group :) Visit my previous post for details about how we created our pictures, and to read about the aboriginal legend of Tibrogargan, Beerwah and Coonowrin.

2 comments:

  1. These are so nice Elizabeth. I love the patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Your students did such a good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love hearing your opinion, it means a lot to me, and to my students!