I'm watching the world news this morning, and seeing the devastating effect of Sandy on the Northeast. We are prone to Cyclones in my part of Australia, so I know something of the destructiveness of these storms - this one surely surpasses anything we have experienced in my memory. To all my blogging friends who found themselves in the path, we're thinking of you - I hope and pray that you and yours are well!
Thanks for thinking of us. In my part of NY we did not get the problems we were warned of, just wind and rain but no power outages. But the place I was born, where my parents grew up -NYC - it breaks my heart to see the devastation there and in New Jersey, etc.
ReplyDeleteBravo for thinking of them!!
ReplyDeleteWe in Greece, have only economic Cyclones, and not the weather's! Although, I am sorry for the people there!They are in difficult situation! I wish them, a speedy recovery!Kisses from Greece.